SUP Tour – Central City Experience Oslo Fjord from a SUP Board!
Our stand up paddle board tour takes you on a city exploring adventure around central Oslo. We start right beside the famous Oslo Opera House. Once our pro instructors teach you to find your zen calm and goat balance the journey will begin.
To begin we paddle beside the Oslo Opera House and around the famous “She Lays” floating sculpture. While on the water you will have the chance to just lay down and feel the water beneath you while gazing up at the azure sky. Yes, it is always blue skies here in Norway; never grey. Before you thought the tour could not get any better, we paddle over and look up at the new Munch Museum on the Akerselva canal.
Once we are done with sight-seeing it is time to paddling to the new Sørenga bathing platform for lunch and a swim!
If a floating sauna session sounds like fun after the tour you can find more information here: https://www.sbha.no
NOTE: You can drink beer and bbq at the sauna after the tour. There is also a changing room there. The sauna cost 100NOK for 1hr.
(+150NOK for lunch)
Search for “Mad Goats Paddling (Bjørvika)” on Google maps. We are beside the Opera House in Bjørvika.
Fitness requirement: Low – medium.
Age limit: 14yrs+
Bring swimwear, a spare change of clothes, and a towel. We also recommend sunglasses and a waterbottle on hot days.
Beginner; no experience needed.
- Meet up with a water bottle, swimwear and a towel. You can order food with us (this includes a sandwich wrap, biscuits and tea). Otherwise, you can buy food at the kiosk at Sørenga or the Opera House – or just bring your own packed lunch. We recommend that you also bring sunglasses and sunscreen on hot days.
- You can store your personal belongings at our base or in our van, which will be locked.
- Clothing: Shoes that can get wet – clothes that suit the weather conditions. We recommend woollen underwear on cold days. Rain clothes if it’s raining.
- The SUP guides will bring waterproof bags, where you can store food, clothing, or other valuables that you want to bring on the tour.
- Have questions about your trip? Ask us – we will answer all your questions, and look forward to taking you on a real SUP adventure!
See calendar and availability if you press the blue “see calendar and book now” button. If it is not working you can try a different web browser or just get in touch and we will help you. Our email is kontaktmadgoats.no or call us on +4740080440
Utrolig gøy opplevelse å padle kajakk ned Akerselven. Proffe og flinke instruktører. Anbefales på det varmeste.
Jeg fikk Padletur på Akerselva til bursdag av kjæresten min. Helt super opplevelse. Anbefales!
Sønnen min på 13, hans onkel på besøk fra utlandet og jeg hadde en fantastisk tur ned Akerselva fra Grunerparken ved Mathallen og ut til Operaen. En god opplevelse og en annen måte å oppleve Akerselva og padling på. Anbefales varmt!! MadGoats er gode på det de gjør 🙂