A kayak or SUP tour down the Sandvikselva gives you a unique opportunity to see the hidden gems, which more often than not are closer to your everyday view than you may think! This particular river tour is more reminiscent of paddling through a semi-tropical jungle than a river in an urban part of Norway.
With ferns and big leafed plants bordering the river, you really feel isolated from the big smoke, and the noises of industry. Let your eyes soak in the vibrant greenery, listen to the birds sing, and feel any tension drift away. We look forward to showing you down this beautiful, calm and green river!
- The tour lasts 2 hours.
- Kit hire included – kayak or SUP, life vest, paddle and helmet.
- This tour is perfect for families, friend groups, team building, and events of any kind.
- No kayaking or paddleboarding experience is required to join this tour.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities from 10 years upwards.
- At the end of the tour, you can take a dip at the new beach in Sandvika or even jump from the new diving towers.
- We start in Sandvika, so you are close to bars, restaurants and public transport. (It is fast and easy to get to and from Sandvika from Oslo via bus or train!)
- You can leave your belongings in our vehicle which will be waiting for you where the tour ends at Kiddetangen.
- We provide all kit – kayak or SUP, paddle, life vest and helmet. Wear weather-appropriate clothing (such as waterproofs if raining) and you may want to bring a towel and change of clothes.
Price and booking:
- Adult – 890 NOK; Student – 690 NOK; Child – 590 NOK.
- All of our activities can be purchased online as gift cards.
- You may also want to check out our Akerselva River Tour in central Oslo.
- If you have a YouWish, True Story or any other voucher from a third party company for an Akerselva Tour, you can pay an extra 100 kr per person to use it on this tour instead. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher number, preferred tour date and time (you can check availability in the booking calendar), number of participants, and whether you would like kayaks or SUP.