Price: Up to 3 hours 299kr per person; 4-12 hours 499kr per person.
Includes: kayak, paddle, life vest and spray skirt.
Duration: Pick up and return at any time during your session but please return before dark. If you would like to book for more than 24 hours please email email@example.com in advance.
- All renters must have a våttkort.
- Unless you are an experienced paddler and know how to do the self-rescue, we recommend you do not paddle alone.
- Please check the weather before departure. If the wind speed is above 5 m/s we are happy to give you a voucher to book another day. Just email your booking reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children (minimum 13 years) must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Once you have booked you will be emailed instructions including a code for the kit box.
- There are only changing facilities, toilet and storage at Tjuvholmen.
- Wear clothing appropriate to weather conditions. Take water, sunscreen, and waterproofs as necessary.
- We suggest putting your belongings in a dry bag.
- Please take all rubbish away.
Locations and booking:
You can check availability and book online below. We have three locations in central Oslo so please make sure you book and show up at the right one!