Sea Kayak Tour – Bygdøy Peninsula
Join us on a guided sea kayaking advneture around the famous Bygdøy Penisula!
We will make a stop at the beautiful HUK beach. While we’re here you can go for a swim in the Oslo Fjord, sunbath or buy a snack at the kiosk. When the break is over we’ll continue paddling around the Bygdøy Penisula; from here you’ll be able to see the entire Oslo Central!
We’re also paddling by several famous museums: The Kon-Tiki Museum, The Sjøfarts Museum and The Fram Museum.
We can provide lunch at The Hukodden Beach Resturant and for you to visit the museums after or during the paddle tour. You’ll have to be a private group for this, please contact us for further information and booking at email@example.com
(+ 150NOK for food )
Search for “Mad Goats Kajakkskole (Lysaker), Ullern” on Google maps. We are at Sollerudstranda in Lysaker.
Age limit 10 years old.
Fitness requirement: Low – medium.
Wear clothes to suit the weather conditions. Bring swimming wear and a towel if you want to go swimming during the lunch break.
Beginner; no experience needed.
- Meet up with a water bottle, swimwear and a towel. You can order food with us (this includes a sandwich wrap, biscuits and tea. Otherwise, you can buy food at the kiosk at HUK beach, or bring your own. We recommend that you also bring sunglasses and sunscreen on hot days.
- You can store your personal belongings in our locked storage container.
- Clothing: Shoes that can get wet – clothes that suit the weather conditions. We recommend woollen underwear on cold days. Rain clothes if it’s raining.
- The kayak guides will bring waterproof bags, where you can store food, clothing, or other valuables that you want to bring on the tour.
- Have questions about your trip? Ask us – we will answer all your questions, and look forward to taking you on a real kayaking adventure!
See calendar and availability if you press the blue “see calendar and book now” button. If it is not working you can try a different web browser or just get in touch and we will help you. Our email is kontaktmadgoats.no or call us on +4740080440
Utrolig gøy opplevelse å padle kajakk ned Akerselven. Proffe og flinke instruktører. Anbefales på det varmeste.
Jeg fikk Padletur på Akerselva til bursdag av kjæresten min. Helt super opplevelse. Anbefales!
Sønnen min på 13, hans onkel på besøk fra utlandet og jeg hadde en fantastisk tur ned Akerselva fra Grunerparken ved Mathallen og ut til Operaen. En god opplevelse og en annen måte å oppleve Akerselva og padling på. Anbefales varmt!! MadGoats er gode på det de gjør 🙂