Sea Kayak Tour Oslo Islands – Hovedøya
The Oslo Fjord is one of Oslo’s many famous attractions, and a lot of people jump on the ferries to go and see the Islands…but maybe you are one of those more adventurous ones?
If so, we’re more than happy to have you join us on a guided sea kayak tour around Hovedøya for an outdoor experience you won’t soon forget!
When we stop for a break on the Island you can either go exploring, sunbathe, enjoy the sights or go for a swim – up to you! During the summer months, the water can be warmer than 20 degrees – perfect, right?
We can provide lunch at Gressholmen cafe or at the restaurant on Hovedøya as well. You’ll have to be a private group for this though, please contact us for further information and booking on email@example.com
Adult kr. 890,-
Children under the age of 14 kr. 600,-
(+150NOK for lunch)
Search for “Mad Goats Paddling (Bjørvika)” on Google maps. We are beside the Oslo Opera House.
Age limit: 10yrs +
Fitness requirement: Low – medium.
Wear clothes to suit the weather conditions. Bring swimming wear and a towel if you want to go swimming on the island.
Beginner; no experience needed.
- Meet up with a water bottle, swimwear and a towel. You can order food with us (this includes a sandwich wrap, biscuits and tea. Otherwise, you can buy food at the kiosk on Hovedøya or bring your own. We recommend that you also bring sunglasses and sunscreen on hot days.
- You can store your personal belongings at our base or in our van, which will be locked.
- Clothing: Shoes that can get wet – clothes that suit the weather conditions. We recommend woollen underwear on cold days. Rain clothes if it’s raining.
- The kayak guides will bring waterproof bags, where you can store food, clothing, or other valuables that you want to bring on the tour.
- Have questions about your trip? Ask us – we will answer all your questions, and look forward to taking you on a real kayaking adventure!
See calendar and availability if you press the “see calendar and book now” button below. If it is not working you can try a different web browser or just get in touch and we will help you. Our email is kontaktmadgoats.no or call us on +4740080440
Utrolig gøy opplevelse å padle kajakk ned Akerselven. Proffe og flinke instruktører. Anbefales på det varmeste.
Jeg fikk Padletur på Akerselva til bursdag av kjæresten min. Helt super opplevelse. Anbefales!
Sønnen min på 13, hans onkel på besøk fra utlandet og jeg hadde en fantastisk tur ned Akerselva fra Grunerparken ved Mathallen og ut til Operaen. En god opplevelse og en annen måte å oppleve Akerselva og padling på. Anbefales varmt!! MadGoats er gode på det de gjør 🙂