Oslo Fjord City Tour for Private Groups
This trip truly takes you through the heart of Fjordbyen and is a truly unique experience of urban exploring by kayak. We paddle along Hanvepromenade and past many of Oslo’s famous waterfront landmarks.
Whether you are a local or a visitor, it is always exciting to see the city from a different perspective. Perfect for group events such as team building, kick off events, birthdays and bachelor parties.
More info about the tour:
- Prices are per person, based on the size of the group. Pre-payment by card or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a company and would prefer an invoice.
- All equipment is included. Kayak, paddle, spray skirt and lifejacket.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day. Waterproof jacket and pants, wool thermal underlayers, hats and gloves recommended. It is very unlikely you will fall out of the kayak but we recommend bringing a towel and a spare set of clothes.
- You can leave your belongings in the storage box on the raft (it is outside so we do not recommend leaving any valuables or electronics).
- The is a circular tour which starts and ends at Bispevika (Munch Brygge, just next to the new Munch Museum).
- From June to August we also regularly run public Oslo Fjord Tours.
- For a supplement, we can extend this tour to include paddling around the islands of Oslo Fjord and include stops for lunch, swimming etc.
- Option to do this tour by SUP. Please mention SUP in special requests when booking.
Price per person for 2-hour tour
- 5-6 people 1190 NOK per person
- 7-11 people 1090 NOK per person
- 12-20 people 990 NOK per person
Kayak, paddle, spray skirt and lifevest included. Please wear clothes to suit the weather conditions on the day and bring sunscreen, water etc as needed.
2 hours. This includes briefing, paddling activities and tour. Option to extend tour to include the islands. If you wish to extend the tour, it is an extra 200 NOK per person per hour.
- Level: Suitable for beginners.
- Fitness: low – medium
- Age: minimum 13yrs
All levels. No experience or våttkort needed. Suitable for beginners.
Sections of Havnepromenade. Option to extend tour and paddle out to islands.