Embrace your inner “Mad Goat” on a paddling adventure down the pretty Sandvikselva, either in a kayak or on a stand up paddleboard (SUP)!
This trip meanders through the heart of Sandvika, along the new elvepromenaden and ends at the wonderful Kadettangen. Why not finish the tour in style with a backflip off Kadettangen diving tower and a swim in the fjord for a truly unforgettable day!
Perfect for group events such as team building, kick-off events, birthdays and bachelor parties. If your group is less than 5 people, we will also be running some public tours on selected dates throughout the summer. Please follow @madgoats_norway for updates.
More info about the tour:
- Prices are per person, based on the size of the group. Pre-payment by card or invoice.
- All equipment is included. Kayak or SUP, paddle, helmet and lifejacket.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day. Waterproof jacket and pants, wool thermal underlayers, hats and gloves recommended. It is very unlikely you will fall out of the kayak but we recommend bringing a towel and a spare set of clothes.
- You can all leave your belongings in our van, which will be waiting at the end of the trip at Kadettangen.
- Meet on the grass next to the footbridge at Johan Grauers gate. It is easy to see us as we will lay out our red kayaks on the grass. Look out for the Mad Goats flag!
- The tour ends at Kadettangen.
- In nearby Oslo, we also have a tour along the Akerselva.