Our 3-hour tour around Hovedøya is suitable for all levels. No kayaking experience required.
- We provide all gear – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, dry suit, neoprene paddling shoes, gloves/mitts and hood. You may want to bring your own gloves to wear underneath the neoprene paddling mitts.
- Please bring at least two layers of wool thermals without zips (top and bottom) and wool socks to wear under the dry suit. No cotton.
- There is the option to warm up in GreenBoats saunas after the course so you need to bring swim wear and a towel if you would like to join. Just show your Mad Goats booking to get a 25% discount off drop in (only kr 142,50 per person, subject to availability) or we can arrange a private sauna as part of your booking. To add on a private sauna, prices are as follows:
- 2 hrs private sauna for groups of up to 10 people – extra kr 2790
- 2 hrs private sauna for groups up to 20 people – extra kr 5580
- 3 hrs private sauna for groups of up to 10 people – extra kr 3990
- 3 hrs private sauna for groups of up to 20 people – extra kr 7980
- There is a changing area and storage at GreenBoats for your belongings.
- Longer tours available on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is also a public Winter Fjord Tour running most weeks.
- 5 to 9 people – kr 1190 per person
- 10 to 20 people – kr 1090 per person