Please note that you must already hold a sea kayaking våttkort to regsiter for this course.
- We provide all gear – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, wet suit and paddling shoes.
- Please bring swim wear and a towel. Plus sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and gloves as appropriate.
- You may also want to wear a long-sleeved wool thermal top.
- Changing area and storage for your belongings.
- Choice of 2 locations – Aker Brygge or Lysaker.
- Perfect to prepare for winter paddling.
- Can be purchased as a gift. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.
- Choice of locations – GreenBoats, Stranden, 0250 Oslo or Mad Goats Lysaker, Sollerudstranda, 0283 Oslo.
- Durayion -2 hours. Evening and weekend courses available or send us an enquiry for private groups to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only kr 890,- per person including kit hire.
- 30% off for children, students and youth (30 years and under).
- 15% off for OsloPass holders – go to VisitOslo to get your discount code.