Whitewater kayaking private instruction and guiding in Sjoa
"Superbra kurs med pedagogiske og tålmodige instruktører. God stemning. Kommer gjerne tilbake for grunnkurs."Lise Lysfjord Pettersen
"Supert introkurs, godt pedagogisk lagt opp så man hele tiden følte seg trygg og hadde mestring!"Katrine Andreassen
Private instruction is a great way to fast-track the learning process by concentrating on a specific skill and having more one-on-one time with your instructor. This will allow the instructor to adapt to your way of learning and find the best way to teach you. We offer whitewater kayak instruction tailored to whatever it is you want to learn. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced paddler, we can help you develop your skills or hone your technique on the river.
If you are just starting out we can provide an introduction course or help you get to Grade 3 with our whitewater training program. Or perhaps you are already a solid whitewater paddler and want to hire a private guide and experience some epic grade 3 whitewater on the famous Sjoa River in the Heidal Valley? Get in touch and we can find the best fit for you.
At a Sjoa kayak base, we can offer a range of accommodation from camping to cabin and we even have an onsite sauna so you can warm up after paddling. If you a group getting the train we can pick you up from Vinstra for an extra charge.
Perfect for team-building or for a group of friends looking for an exciting, fun and active break.
Private Day Rate
- 12000 NOK per day
- Maximum 6 people per instructor/guide
- 5 hrs instruction/guiding including shuttle to and from the river
- Class II – III, depending on experience
- Option for 3hrs (eg. Class III sections of Sjoa River) from 7500 NOK. Please email email@example.com to book.
What is included
- Kayak and all paddling equipment included (wetsuit, helmet, paddle, sprayskirt and booties).
- Transport from our base to the river and back again.