Location: Danholmen 25, 3128 Nøtterøy https://g.page/MadGoatsTonsberg?share
Nøtterøy (near Tønsberg) is the perfect base to explore the beautiful waters of Vestfold and Færder National Park. We are lucky enough to be right on the Padleled Vestfold and Telemark. Why not rent a kayak and explore for yourself!
For both kayak rentals and courses we include all kit for your convenience – kayak, paddle, life vest, spray skirt, wetsuit, booties and spray jacket. We suggest you bring swimwear or thermals to wear under the wetsuit, and of course a towel, sunscreen, water and any snacks you would like.
Read more about our services:
- Sea Kayaking Course – Introduction (3 hrs)
- Sea Kayaking Course – Foundation (16 hrs)
- Sea Kayaking Course – Intermediate (16 hrs)
- Kayak rental*
- SUP rental
- Private group tours and courses with optional hot tub or sauna afterwards! Please email your requirements to email@example.com for a quote.
*Please note that to rent a kayak a våttkort is required. An NPF våttkort (recognised all over Norway) is issued after completion of the 3 hr introduction course as a minimum.
Tour suggestions for Padleled Vestfold and Telemark:
22. Ringshaug–Karlsvika–Retur (7km, approx 2 hours)
23. Ringshaug–Torgersøya rundt –Retur (13km, approx 3 hours)
24. Rosanes –Tønsberg sentrum–Retur (7km, approx 2 hours)
25. Rosanes –Hella via Olsåsen–Retur (19km, approx 4-5 hours)
26. Rosanes –Klopp–Retur (10km, approx 2-3 hours)