This 3-hour tour is suitable for all levels. No kayaking experience required.
- We provide all gear – kayak, paddle, lifejacket, spray skirt, dry suit, neoprene paddling shoes, gloves/mitts and hood. You may want to bring your own gloves to wear underneath the neoprene paddling mitts.
- Please bring at least two layers of wool thermals without zips (top and bottom) and wool socks to wear under the dry suit. No cotton.
- There is the option to warm up in GreenBoats saunas after the course so you need to bring swim wear and a towel if you would like to join. Just show your Mad Goats booking to get a 25% discount.
- There is a changing area and storage at GreenBoats for your belongings.
- Can be booked as a private group.
- This tour can be purchased as a gift.
- Adults – kr 990 including all winter kit hire.
- 25% off for children, students and youth (30 years and under).
- 15% off for OsloPass holders – go to VisitOslo to get your discount code.