Embrace your inner “Mad Goat” on an urban adventure through the heart of Oslo down the historic Akerselva River. This trip is an unforgettable experience, taking you through the best Oslo has to offer.
- The tour lasts 90 minutes.
- Kit hire included – kayak or SUP, life vest, paddle and helmet.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities from 10 years upwards.
- Starting point only an 11 minute ride on public transport or 20 minute walk from the Oslo Central Station.
- You can leave your belongings in our vehicle which will be waiting for you where the tour ends.
- We provide all kit – kayak or SUP, paddle, life vest and helmet. Wear weather-appropriate clothing (such as waterproofs if raining, swimwear if hot and sunny!) and you may want to bring a bring a towel and change of clothes.
- All of our activities can be purchased as gift cards. Just choose the “gift card” option during the booking process.
- We recommended warming up afterwards with a sauna at Sørenga Badstuflåte, right next to the Opera House where our tour finishes.
During August our Akerselva Tour runs every day at the following times:
- Monday 1630
- Tuesday 1630
- Wednesday 1630
- Thurday 1630
- Friday 1630
- Saturday 1130, 1400 and 1630
- Sunday 1130, 1400 and 1630
From September we run a reduced schedule (3 – 4 sessions per week).
- Only kr 690,- per person.
- 30% off for children, students or anyone 30 years and under.
- 15% off for OsloPass holders – go to VisitOslo to get your discount code.