Akerselva river tour is one of the best tours Oslo has to offer. Choose between kayak or stand up paddleboard (SUP), and explore Oslo in a very unique way.
- The tour lasts 90 minutes.
- Kit hire included – kayak or SUP, life vest, paddle and helmet.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities from 10 years upwards.
- Starting point only an 11 minute ride on public transport or 20 minute walk from the Oslo Central Station.
- You can leave your belongings in our vehicle which will be waiting for you where the tour ends near the Opera House.
- We provide all kit – kayak or SUP, paddle, life vest and helmet. Wear weather-appropriate clothing (such as waterproofs if raining, swimwear if hot and sunny!) and you may want to bring a bring a towel and change of clothes.
- If you want to go to the sauna to warm up after paddling, Oslo Badstuforening is located right beside the end of our tour and offer drop in every day from 0700 to 1900. If they are full it is only a short walk to Aker Brygge to GreenBoats Fjord Spa. Show them your Mad Goats booking and get 25% partner discount on sauna drop in at GreenBoats. GreenBoats is open Tuesday to Sunday from 0700 to 2100.
From September we run a reduced schedule. Click the booking button to see availability or get in touch about arranging a private group tour.
- Adult – 790 NOK
- Student – 590 NOK
- Child – 490 NOK
- 15% off for OsloPass holders – go to VisitOslo to get your discount code.
- All of our activities can be purchased online as gift cards.
- For group prices please see Private Akerselva River Tour.
- If you have a YouWish, True Story or any other voucher from a third party company please email email@example.com with your voucher number, preferred tour date and time (you can check availability in the booking calendar), number of participants, and whether you would like kayaks or SUP.