Akerselva river tour is one of the best tours Oslo has to offer. Choose between kayak or SUP board, and explore Oslo in a very unique way.
- The tour lasts 90 minutes.
- Kit hire included – kayak or SUP, life vest, paddle and helmet.
- Suitable for all ages and abilities from 10 years upwards.
- Starting point only an 11 minute ride on public transport or 20 minute walk from the Oslo Central Station.
- You can leave your belongings in our vehicle which will be waiting for you where the tour ends.
- We provide all kit – kayak or SUP, paddle, life vest and helmet. Wear weather-appropriate clothing (such as waterproofs if raining, swimwear if hot and sunny!) and you may want to bring a bring a towel and change of clothes.
- All of our activities can be purchased as gift cards. Just choose the “gift card” option here or during the booking process.
- We recommended warming up afterwards with a sauna at Sørenga Badstuflåte, right next to the Opera House where our tour finishes.
During August, our Akerselva river tour runs every day at the following times:
- Monday 1630
- Tuesday 1630
- Wednesday 1630
- Thurday 1630
- Friday 1630
- Saturday 1130, 1400 and 1630
- Sunday 1130, 1400 and 1630
From September we run a reduced schedule (3 – 4 sessions per week).
- Only kr 690,- per person.
- 30% off for children, students or anyone 30 years and under.
- 15% off for OsloPass holders – go to VisitOslo to get your discount code.
- If you have a YouWish, True Story or any other voucher from a third party company please email email@example.com with your voucher number, preferred tour date and time (you can check availability in the booking calendar), number of participants, and whether you would like kayaks or SUP.