OPENING IN MAY 2021
No need to book, just drop by and rent a stand up paddleboard!
- Aker Brygge Marina, Oslo
- Sukkerbiten, Oslo (next to Oslo Fjordhage aka “The Dome”)
- More coming soon!
Aker Brygge Marina opening hours:
- Tuesday to Thursday 1500 – 2000
- Saturday and Sunday 1100 – 2000
Sukkerbiten opening hours:
- Monday to Friday 1500 – 2000
- Saturday and Sunday 1200 – 2000
Price per person: 1 hour – 199 kr, 2 hours – 299 kr. Youth and students 25% discount. Children and dogs (or cats!) sharing a board with an adult go free 🙂
Includes: Stand up paddleboard (SUP), paddle and life vest.
- No experience required. If it is your first time paddling you can start kneeling down and stand up when you have your balance.
- Please wear clothing appropriate for the weather. In case you fall in the water you may want to bring a towel!
- You must stay near to land – Aker Brygge / Tjuvholmen or Bispevika / Sørenga. You can not paddle out to the islands without a guide.
- If you want to take your mobile phone on the water we suggest you bring a dry bag or waterproof phone holder.
- There is changing and storage and for your belongings at Aker Brygge Marina but not at Sukkerbiten.
- Regular paddler? Get a 10 clip card and get 20 hours for the price of 10!
- We also offer a SUP Beginner Course and SUP Tour down Akerselva River.