Price: Kr 249,- per person per day.
Opening hours: Daylight hours, Monday to Sunday. Book a time online.
Location: Kayak Raft, Langkaia (opposite Opera House), Oslo https://g.page/MadGoatsBjorvika?share
Includes: Kayak, paddle, lifejacket and spray skirt.
- All participants must have a våttkort.
- Please return kayaks before dark. If you would like to go on an overnight trip please book the days required and email email@example.com in advance.
- Children (minimum 14 years) must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
In the winter:
- You must always go out with a buddy. Do not paddle alone.
- You must wear a drysuit. (If you do not have one we suggest Winter Kayak Rental from our base in Aker Brygge where drysuits are included.)
- Once you have booked you will be emailed instructions including a code for the kit box.
- There are no changing facilities.
- Wear clothing appropriate to weather conditions. Take water, sunscreen, waterproofs as necessary.
- We suggest putting your belongings in a dry bag.
- Please take all rubbish away.
- Please text Jemima on +47 400 80 440 on your return so we know you have got back safely 🙂