Price: Kr 249,- per person. Includes kayak, paddle, life vest and spray skirt.
Opening hours: Daylight hours, Monday to Sunday.
Duration: Choose between a daytime session (0700 to 1530) or evening session (1600 to 2100).
- Goat Raft, Langkaia (opposite Opera House) – Google Maps
- Capricorn Raft, Bispevika (next to Munch Museuem) – Google Maps
- All participants must have a våttkort.
- Please return kayaks before dark. If you would like to go on an overnight trip please book the days required and email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- Children (minimum 13 years) must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Once you have booked you will be emailed instructions including a code for the kit box.
- There are no changing facilities.
- Wear clothing appropriate to weather conditions. Take water, sunscreen, waterproofs as necessary.
- We suggest putting your belongings in a dry bag.
- Please take all rubbish away.
- Please text Jemima on +47 400 80 440 on your return so we know you have got back safely 🙂